AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently published an advertisement to fill 596 Junior Executive vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online before 21/01/2023. Eligible candidates can apply online through @aai.aero. Eligible candidates can apply. The process of accepting applications for these posts has started. You can know more details about this recruitment including total number of vacancies, post name, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released an advertisement to fill up 596 Junior Executive Posts, the link to apply online is available in this article. For the convenience of our readers, all application forms can be applied quickly through the link. The application will be accepted in online mode only. Let us remind our readers that the last date of application is 21 January 2023. So apply today without waiting for the last day.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive|
|Article series||Airport Job|
|Mode of application||Online|
Airport Authority Of India Post Name
|Name of the post||empty space||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Civil)||62||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil|
|Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)||84||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||440||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electronics/Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics\|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||10||Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and registered with the Council of Architecture|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Junior Executive (E-1): Rs. 40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- Apart from basic pay, dearness allowance, increment @ 3% of basic pay per annum, perks @ 35% of basic pay, HRA and other benefits including CPF, gratuity, social security schemes, medical benefits etc.,
- The annual expenditure of the company is around Rs. 12 lakhs approximately.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 21/01/2023
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Maximum age relaxation is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST
- Maximum age relaxation for PWD is 10 years;
- Age relaxation as prescribed by the Government is applicable for ex-servicemen. Government of India orders issued from time to time shall be observed. .
- Upper age is relaxable up to 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- Only the date of birth recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate will be accepted.
- Application Fee Rs. 300/- to be paid through online mode only.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fees submitted through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of apprenticeship training at AAI are also exempted from payment of fees.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and can be completed by following the payment process
- On clicking the submit button, the candidate will be navigated to the SBI MOPS payment portal. Candidates need
- Deposit the required exam fee online through internet banking/debit/credit card. Check the charges/commissions
- After the payment is completed, the candidate will automatically be redirected to the application portal.
- It is advisable to take a printout of the submitted application and keep it with you for future reference. No need to send it in hardcopy
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any will be refunded after completion of advertisement period
- The registration process is completed only when the fee is deposited on or before the last date of fee payment.
|AAI AERO Junior Executive Notification PDF||Notification|
|AAI AERO Junior Executive Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Official Website||AAI AERO|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
How to Apply AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply on-line through the link available at www.aai.aero under “CAREERS” tab.
- Application made in any other way will not be considered
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must have a valid personal e-mail id and mobile number. It should be kept active throughout the recruitment process
- Candidates are requested to check their e-mail/AAI website regularly for any communication at every stage during the recruitment process Apply Online
- Before starting to fill online application from AAI, candidates should keep the following things handy
- Details of his/her educational qualification with percentage of marks/GATE score card etc. as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her caste/category certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD candidates).
- In case of ex-servicemen candidates their discharge certificate.
- Scanned copy of his/her latest passport size color photograph (not more than 03 months old) and signature (viz.
- Any other details/documents required regarding eligibility criteria
FAQ’s of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
What is the last date of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022?
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 last date is 21st January 2023
What is the official website of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment?
The website of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment is https://www.aai.aero/
Contact Email : email@example.com
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, TipsKing.org is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.