Lamb Beliram or Carne Beliram is a delicious delicacy of Punjabi cuisine and was curated by chef Beli Ram, who was the main chef in the kitchen of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. This classic lamb recipe has had several versions so far and here is another healthy version of the dish that is so tasty and flavorful that it will melt in your mouth all at once. You can prepare this heavenly recipe from North India for your family and friends on special occasions and festivals, and we are sure that your guests will love it. This lamb recipe is cooked with the best meat, yogurt, ghee, ginger, garlic, onion and a mixture of whole and ground spices. You can enjoy this non-vegetarian recipe for licking your lips with roti roomali and naan butter. Then, try this delicious main course recipe and enjoy with your loved ones!
Ingredients of Mutton Beliram
- 4 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 500 gm mutton
- 2 sliced onion
- 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 clove
- 4 peppercorns
- pinches salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 green cardamom
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 1/2 cup yogurt (curd)
The Making Process
- To prepare this delicious recipe for the main dish, cut the lamb into cubes in a large bowl. Then prepare the marinade for the lamb pieces. For this reason, take a large bowl and mix the yogurt, sliced onion, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, red chili powder, cloves, green cardamom, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, and Salt.
- When the marinade is ready, add lamb cubes in the bowl and rub evenly with the prepared marinade. Keep the lamb pieces aside for at least 2 hours and let them marinate.
- Now, place a thick-bottomed skillet or a kadhai over medium heat and add ghee. Once the ghee has melted and is hot enough, add coriander seeds and let it sit for 15-20 seconds. Then, add the marinated lamb along with the marinade. Stir to mix all ingredients well and turn over high heat until the liquid boils.
- Reduce the flame to low and cover the pan with a lid, and let the lamb simmer. Make sure you stir the lamb pieces at regular intervals.
- After 10-12 minutes, uncover the pan and increase the flame to medium. Cook the lamb pieces until the oil starts to break free, and make sure it has a semi-dry consistency. Turn off the burner and decorate with fresh coriander leaves. Serve hot with your favorite paratha or roti roomali.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, TipsKing.org is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.